COMPEX RESPONSIBLE PERSON (EX14)
Course Duration (Days) :
The Final Exam will include two multi-choice examinations
Certificate of Core Competency
Awarded by JTLimited UK (Valid for 5 years)
CompEx EX14 aims to assist Responsible Persons to meet their legal obligations with regard to maintaining an HA register and implementing a practical approach to inspection and maintenance of equipment in potentially explosive atmospheres. The course has been designed specifically for people who have the responsibility for : Scheduling inspections, determining inspection frequencies, grades and types of inspection, checking inspection team competence, reviewing inspection results and taking appropriate actions based on the inspection results. People who would like to understand the role or wish to move in to the management or analysis of inspections would also benefit from this course.
Who Should Attend
Responsible Persons or Technical Persons with Executive Functions.
Engineering qualification and employer letter.
- Appropriate Legal Requirements
- Application of relevant standards
- Requirements of 60079-14 - Annex A
- Requirements of 60079-17 - Annex B
- Ignition sources
- Explosion protection principles and techniques
- Relevant standards
- Safe working procedures for explosive atmospheres
- Inspection and Remedial Action Strategy
- Qualitative Analysis for periodic inspections
- Prioritisation of remedial actions
- Overview of IEC 60079-19 - repair
- Assessment will include two multi-choice examinations
All applications are to be submitted online / via email at least 3 days
prior to course commencing date. Successful applicants will receive the course confirmation and
payment advisory email. Registration is only confirmed upon full payment of course fees.