COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Precautionary Measures Taken For COVID-19
In view of the current Novel Coronavirus situation and the DORSCON Alert Level that has been raised to Orange, ATTS Singapore has implemented the following precautionary measures
– Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in classrooms and lounge areas
– Conducting compulsory daily temperature checks for all candidates, guests, employees
– Declaration of Travel history will be submitted by the candidate prior to the class start.
– Deny entry for those who had returned/ transited for the last 14 days
– Deny entry for those who found with body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius and will be directed to see a doctor immediately.
– All staff to be extra vigilant in looking out for any candidate who appears to be ill.
– Face masks and hand sanitisers are available for candidates & guests on request (subject to availability)
– To further minimize social mixing, we have limit the class size to 10pax
For updates on the Novel Coronavirus and details on the DORSCON level, please visit Ministry of Health website at www.moh.gov. We seek your understanding that the training centre is taking every necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of all our guests and employees.