All bookings must be made via online registration / email.
For assistance in making reservation, our administrative department can be reached at:
Reservation Tel: +65 6265 2838 / 6262 9118
Reservation Fax: +65 6265 3138
Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all course bookings are subject to availability upon making reservation.
Upon confirmation of registration, company will receive a joining instruction email.
ATTS reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Company will be duly notified.
For self-sponsored applicant, the booking is confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
For company-sponsored, booking is confirmed when invoices are paid or Purchased Orders are issued.
Payments can be made by any one of the following methods: –
Interbank GIRO or bank transfer
Credit to United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB), Bank Code: 7375, branch code:013, Account number: 113-310-620-6. Please indicate invoice number as reference.
All cheques to be made payable to : “Assets Training & Technical Services Pte Ltd”. And may be mailed to our office at No. 3, Buroh Street, JTC Space One @ Buroh Street, Singapore 627566. Attention to: Account Receivable.
By VISA /MASTER via 2c2p online payment portal or at our office ATTS – No. 3 Buroh Street, JTC Space One @ Buroh Street, Singapore 627566. [additional 5% handling fees will apply for credit card payment.
Make payment easily by scanning the SGQR code appended below.
Step 1. PICK and launch your preferred payment app
Step 2. SCAN the SGQR and check the merchant name
Step 3. Enter the amount
Singaporeans/Permanent Residents (PR) may enjoy government funding for selected courses.
All applicants, individual and/or company sponsored must attain a minimum attendance of 75% in the course, attempt all assessments and be certified competent in order to be eligible for the funding. Failing which the individual or the employer is liable to forfeit the grant and bear the full course fees.
Types of Funding available:-
– SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) is available for selected programmes
– UTAP Funding is available for NTUC members for selected programmes
– Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) available for selected programmes
– Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) – Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore for selected STCW programmes only
For any funding application rejected by any agencies due to any reasons, the applicant is liable to pay the balance of the course fee (ie the potential funding amount) to ATTS.
Once registration is confirmed, any cancellation must be made in writing:
- Substitution : At least 05 working days’ notice is received via email (email@example.com) for the substitution of candidate for the same course and same date.
- Cancellation :
The following cancellation charges will apply if the written notice is received before the course:-
- Over 10 working days: 0% of course fee
- 6 – 10 working days: 50% of course fee
- 0 – 5 working days: 100%
Administration fee of S$100.00 per person will be charged for the refund of course fee paid. All bank charges will be borne by the candidates / companies. In the event of ATTS cancelling a course, liability will be limited to the refund of the course fee only if paid.
- No Show /Non-Attendance
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course. Non-attendance includes, failure to cancel your booking; cancelling your booking after the close of normal office hours on the last working day before the course; failure to attend the course, and; informing us of cancellation following the start of the course.
ATTS course schedules, including course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change.
ATTS reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course at short notice; & at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for such cancellation/postponements. In the event that the applicant’s chosen course is cancelled prior to its commencement, ATTS will make a full refund of course fees already paid by the applicant.
There will be strictly no replacement lessons for classes.
- Processing time is 4-6 weeks after completion of course
- Certificates will be sent to the company for delegates under company sponsorship
- All payment must be settled before issuance of the certificate.
– Certificates for short courses will be issued to participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance.
– In order to receive the CompEx Core Competency Certificate the candidate must pass the
entry eligibility criteria and both a written examination and a practical assessment.
– All candidates will have to sign the attendance list for every lesson they attend.
– ATTS reserved the right to hold candidate’ certificate if there is a pending amount in the account.
– Once there are no outstanding matters, a result slips or certificate will be issued.
ATTS’s officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which candidates of our courses may suffer arising out of or in connection with our courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of ATTS’s premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our courses.