Once registration is confirmed, any cancellation must be made in writing:
- Substitution :At least 05 working days’ notice is received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the substitution of candidate for the same course and same date.
- Cancellation :
The following cancellation charges will apply if the written notice is received before the course:-
- Over 10 working days: 0% of course fee
- 6 – 10 working days: 50% of course fee
- 0 – 5 working days: 100%
Administration fee of S$100.00 per person will be charged for the refund of course fee paid. All bank charges will be borne by the candidates / companies. In the event of ATTS cancelling a course, liability will be limited to the refund of the course fee only if paid.
- No Show /Non-Attendance
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course. Non-attendance includes, failure to cancel your booking; cancelling your booking after the close of normal office hours on the last working day before the course; failure to attend the course, and; informing us of cancellation following the start of the course.
ATTS course schedules, including course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change.
ATTS reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course at short notice; & at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for such cancellation/postponements. In the event that the applicant’s chosen course is cancelled prior to its commencement, ATTS will make a full refund of course fees already paid by the applicant.
There will be strictly no replacement lessons for classes.
- Processing time is 4-6 weeks after completion of course
- Certificates will be sent to the company for delegates under company sponsorship
- All payment must be settled before issuance of the certificate.
– Certificates for short courses will be issued to participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance.
– In order to receive the CompEx Core Competency Certificate the candidate must pass the
entry eligibility criteria and both a written examination and a practical assessment.
– All candidates will have to sign the attendance list for every lesson they attend.
– ATTS reserved the right to hold candidate’ certificate if there is a pending amount in the account.
– Once there are no outstanding matters, a result slips or certificate will be issued.
ATTS’s officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which candidates of our courses may suffer arising out of or in connection with our courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of ATTS’s premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our courses.